Tuesday, January 25, 2011

vacation continued IIIIV...El ultimo! Antigua take two

We've finally arrived at the end of the vacation posts...just in time for us to take another one! jaja I wish. The last few days were spent hanging out in Antigua, climbing volcanoes (no big deal), and of course...eating more. 

Coffee roaster
Yummy coffee! The best souvenir
Mom and I went on a Jade tour
Kris looking very adventurous hanging out on a volcano
Roasting mallows - a must do on Pacaya
The crater from the eruption last May
The Jesus Chair - wait, which one is Jesus?
The infamous Hectors
Yum
More Yum
yum yum yum
oh how precious we are!
SOOOO fun to have you guys here! We should do it again soon :) Seriously, if you love your family but want to know just HOW much you love them...move to another country! There have been more time than I want to admit when I have said to Gregg, "I don't know how to do that my dad always did it for me." or "I wish we could just go over to mom and dads tonight." or the classic, "I WANT MY MOMMY!" That particular one was said more than a few time during our fun hospital experience :) Anyways, the moral of the story is, we LOVE you guys and miss you terribly down here. Unfortunately we had only been here three months when they came to visit. Now we have another SEVEN to go till we get to see them again! Pray for us...we're gonna need it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment