Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We're Back!

  After an amazing two weeks with the fam we sadly said adios this morning :) It was a crazy whirlwind of a trip but we seriously had the best time exploring Belize and showing my family our life here in Guatemala. Its funny because this morning at breakfast my parents kept saying how life was going to return to 'normal' for us know. But honestly, neither Gregg nor I know what 'normal' life is down here yet. Before their trip we were both studying, not really working, and living with a host family. Now we are done studying (Gregg will probably go back in Feb actually but I am done! whoo hoo!!), going to be working in Yalu three days/week, and live in our own apartment. It will be very interesting to see what God has in store for us and what exactly 'normal' life will be! 
And speaking of the trip...any time a friend who has a blog goes on a vacation, I always look forward to hearing about/seeing tons of photos on their blog. For that reason, and the fact that I have a terrible memory and can't remember jack unless I write it down, I am going to do a different blog post for each place we visited; Belize City, Hopkins/Placencia, San Ignacio, Caye Caulker, Antigua, Lake Atilan/Chichicastenango, and Yalu. If nothing else at least it will help my parents remember the trip since I definitely got my bad memory from them. And definitely check out the 900andsomething pictures from the trip HERE!

and now...on to BELIZE CITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment